The Enchanted Lane


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The Enchanted Lane, originally uploaded by StarryRose.

Series: Hiking East Rock
Location: East Rock Park, New Haven, CT
Shot with Canon Powershot A540
November 24, 2007
(c) understar productions


0 Responses to “The Enchanted Lane”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Rose
  • From New Haven, CT
  • Creative. Social worker. Policy.

  • for appointment, please email
    understarproductions@gmail.com

  • My profile
  • My Flickr Gallery
  • My deviantArt Gallery

    Check out my partner in photography, PhotoByJaneen

    Together, we are star*bean, a partnership for creativity, photo shoots and friendship!

Photo Shoots


Complete sets and series from my photo shoots

My Tools


The hardware and software I use

My Favorite Photographers

Some of my favorites, whose amazing images inspire me to be a better artist

Links


Some places on the web that I have found incredibly helpful, informative or entertaining

Previous posts


Archives


Archives of all my blog posts on this blog--feel free to search around

ATOM 0.3