I Only Wanted To Love You


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






Series: The Way I See Him
Model: Jesse
Location: His grandmother's West Haven apartment
Fine tuning in Photoshop 7
September 30, 2007
(c) understar productions

For more from this shoot, please see my Flickr photoset: The Way I See Him


0 Responses to “I Only Wanted To Love You”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Rose
  • From New Haven, CT
  • Creative. Social worker. Policy.

  • for appointment, please email
    understarproductions@gmail.com

  • My profile
  • My Flickr Gallery
  • My deviantArt Gallery

    Check out my partner in photography, PhotoByJaneen

    Together, we are star*bean, a partnership for creativity, photo shoots and friendship!

Photo Shoots


Complete sets and series from my photo shoots

My Tools


The hardware and software I use

My Favorite Photographers

Some of my favorites, whose amazing images inspire me to be a better artist

Links


Some places on the web that I have found incredibly helpful, informative or entertaining

Previous posts


Archives


Archives of all my blog posts on this blog--feel free to search around

ATOM 0.3